Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A year in blogs

I really liked Jim's blog today. I realized what a great year it's been. Though a few things haven't gone how I'd like them too (still not running) a lot of things have been wonderful this year.

Copying Jim's format, here is the year in blogs. Interesting to see what themes I was thinking about. Jim's is more event driven (I like that he captured memories). Mine seems to be more about whatever I was focused on at the time...

Remembering Coaches
Toronto trip
Hip pain
"Running from the core"
Meeting strangers
Time with my buddies Mike and Jim (REI gear sale)
Trail running in Portland
Waiting for Ethan (when he was an 'it')
Finding out Ethan would be a boy
Running at the beach with Sarah's support
Planning for a long run (which never happened)
Running in the wilderness (favorite run ever)
Craziness with Mike and Jim late at night (soccer in the rain at 10PM)
Roy gets philosophical
Becky's a great sister-in-law
Christmas is coming!
Thinking about who I am (I'm serious and I'm silly)
Hip pain and preparing for Ethan's arrival
Hip pain and feeling Ethan move
Waiting for Ethan and hip pain
Ethan arrives (in my dream)
Ethan arrives (for real)
Pictures of Ethan
Ethan growing
Hiking with Jim
Frustration with my leg pain
Groping for answers about my leg
Enjoying watermelon lemonade with Sarah
Trying anything for my leg (fish oil, glucosamine, vitamin e, etc...)
Jim/Trent run a marathon
Ethan's first beach trip
Vacation in Sun River
Busy times at work and at home

No comments: