Wednesday, February 08, 2006

miscellaneous

Well our little man is coming any day now. Last night I was pushing on Sarah's belly and could feel his little feet (I think). It's so fun that I can talk to him and push at him and he'll start moving around. Can't wait until I get to interact with him on the "outside"!

Ran yesterday and it's now been 4 or 5 runs in a row with no pain in my knee. Still going very short mileage, but I'm slowly getting encouraged. I still hope to get out on the trails again to do some 20-40 milers by late summer/early fall. I like running at night with the reflective vest and the little arm light I have. There's something mysterious to it and it's a nice feeling knowing there aren't many others willing to do what you're doing.

We're mostly moved into the new house. Haven't put up any picture frames yet, so things are a little stark, but I'm loving the place. It fits us well and feels like our home already. No buyers' remorse here!

For those of you wondering what our son's name will be, here's a hint: It's Samuel, Tyler or Ethan. Thought I'd give it away didn't you!

2 comments:

Olga said...

Thanks for stopping by, and you're local! Best to your wife and you for the upcoming life change, Tyler Ethan sounds good to me, not that you care:)

Anonymous said...

Eric, those darn ITB issues! Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone in the 'injured but recovering' world.
Hopefully, when Tyler (my vote) arrives, you will be able to 'run with joy in celebration!