Monday, September 29, 2008

Get 'em! Get 'em!

2 posts, so scroll down
=====================

Oma and I took Ethan to his 2nd ever Beavers game on Thursday. All the better that it turned out to be the 2nd time in 41 years the Beavers beat a #1 ranked team! What a great time we had!

The best part was how Ethan reacted. He was pretty unsure at first, but really had a blast. I think he fed of the buzz of the crowd and was going pretty nutty at the end. So many fun / cute moments to share, but I think my favorite was "get 'em!"

Several times when the Beav's were close to sacking the opposing quarterback or tackling the opposing running back I would yell "get 'em!, get 'em!". Later, during a t.v. timeout when the crowd of 43k people was pretty quiet, Ethan broke out with "get 'em!, get 'em!" thrusting his arms forward. The whole group around us thought this was great stuff.

Getting psyched at home with a new Beav's jersey.
Dada and I are tough in our Beavs gear! Maybe I'll play for them some day!
I just like this shot (1st quarter). All the orange across the way are people, not seats.
Oma and I love the Beavs!
No time for pics! Just football.

1 comment:

JimJ said...

So cute, once I got past the Orange and Black outfit. Tough to look past but I forced myself. So nice to see my family grow. Beavs are doing well. Very well. Fun to get excited about boys playing with a ball. Keep the pictures and comments coming. Love you all. Jim and Laurie.