Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Can't wait to see you baby!

Two nights ago I was doing my stretches and then icing my legs to make sure I can keep running. While I sat on the floor with frozen veggies icing my hips and "buns" (by the way...if you're going to ice as much as me, probably a good idea to buy ice packs rather than have to throw away veggies...seriously would you want to eat veggies after you'd iced your legs with them dozens of times?)

So as I sat defiling two bags of veggies, Sarah said...come put your hand on my tummy. I leaned over and put my palm on her stomach when- boop! - I felt a little poke like her stomach bubbled under my hand.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. For the first time I'd felt the little life Sarah and I are bringing to the world. Two days later and here I am thinking about it every 5 minutes. I touched my baby (sort of) for the first time!

Now today Jen will likely bring her baby to the world. Yay for baby T #1, and now I can't wait for baby T #2!!

No comments: