Sunday, September 11, 2005

Toronto

I am an excellent planner. I forecast future events and wisely make decisions based on what will happen. Such as..."I'm going to get up at 4:30 AM to go on a business trip, so why not have the guys over the night before?"

OK, maybe I'm not so smart...*note to self: go to bed earlier than midnight if you're getting up at 4:30. This is not to say I didn't have a great time. Got a good bunch of guys I hang around with and there are usually a good amount of laughs when we get together.

Anyway, now I've travelled from Portland to Cincinnati and from Cincy to Toronto. Another interesting twist along the way on this one...I rented a car and got directions which were completely wrong. Yahoo!'s website had me take the wrong exit and then I was looking for a street which was nowhere to be found. Cost me an extra half hour by the end. Doh!

So I'm groggy and hungry now, but at a very nice hotel. Off to get some food!

2 comments:

Jim said...

There can only be one explanation for the bad directions...Those darn French!

Shhh said...

So you still went to bed, gone midnight, and got up at 4.30am?!

For me, once midnight had been & gone, I would just have to stay up. Those few hours of sleep would probably do more harm than good. i.e. I just wouldn't have made it out of bed!